Science and Technology
The program is designed to provide competent undargraduates who:
- Are able to manage and develop computer information systems. The program emphasizes the applicability of computer information system technology and communication.
- Are capable of applying new technology in design, operation, linkage, control and management of computer information systems.
- Are able to provide advice and coordinate the service needed by executives in both internal and external units of organizations.
- Are able to help supply qualified personnel in computer information system whenever needs arise in the market place.
- Build an awareness of computing practices in industry and emerging technologies, emphasizing a working knowledge of current software design, development techniques.
- Are responsible and understand the impacts and consequences of technology towards society and environment.
School of Computer Science Credit
- Computer Information Technology
- Computer Application
School of Civil Engineering and Architecture