Faculty of Law
THE MEKONG SCHOOL OF LAW
- To make students understand the Cambodian legal system and international law.
- To educate students through exposure to a variety of legal practice areas and legal alternative options.
- To make students develop skills necessary to effectively compete in the legal market and others.
- To make students have the ability to analyze and examine the law cases.
- To equip students with skills that would make them capable of analyzing and solving the legal problems.
- To improve the ability of students in developing the law in society.
- Short Courses in Law (Certificate and Diploma)
- Certificate of Administrative Law
- Certificate of Business Law
- Certificate of International Law
- Diploma of Criminal law
- Diploma of Civil Law
- Diploma of Labor Law
- Diploma in Human Rights Law
- Diploma in Office Administration
- Associate Degree in Law
- Bachelor Degree in Law, Business Law, Law in Human Rights
- Master Degree in Law, Law in Human Rights (International Program)
- Doctoral Degree in Law
Bachelor of Law
The Bachelor of Law at MSLAW is a program designed for students who wish to have an in-depth knowledge of legal system in Cambodia and legal career for their future job. This law degree will teach you the concepts, procedures and reasoning surrounding the Cambodian legal system as well as a range of universal skills such as problem solving, presentation techniques, and analytical skills. MSLAW prepares you for best knowledge of law and great opportunities for your future career.
Bachelor of Business Law
The Bachelor of Business Law at The Mekong School of Law is a program designed to equip you all with commercial laws and the issues you will face in the business transaction. This degree will teach you about the fundamental principles of the general laws especially the laws related to business law, contract law, and company law as well as the business concepts and business management strategies.
Furthermore, the students will study the core majors in business skills such as accounting, economics, finance banking, marketing, management, and securities market.
Bachelor of Law in Human Rights
The Bachelor of Law in Human Rights at The Mekong School of Law is a program designed for the students who wish to have an in-depth knowledge of human rights. This degree will teach you the fundamental principles of human rights laws and its practical applications as well as addressing advanced and current issues from both local and international perspectives.
Studying human rights equips you with intellectual knowledge that can help you have enough ability to analyze, examine and solve the problems related to human right abuses. This degree is very important for you not only for the future career but also the ability to protect and promote the human rights in society as well as in the whole world. MSLAW prepares you for best knowledge of human rights major and great opportunities for your future career.
- Student has to complete all the requirements in the curriculum with an accumulation of at least 126 credits.
- Successfully complete all Projects or Thesis offered by the Mekong School of Law.
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 2.00 or above.
|Core and Major Required Courses||54||54|
|Major Concentration Courses||21||24|