Through our international and regional collaborations, Cambodian Mekong University, CMU, is offering 20 students from Asia Pacific Nations with full and partial scholarship programs to study in Cambodia.
- Asia Pacific Nations
- The Philippines
- Bachelor of Business and Enterprise Management
- Bachelor of International English
- Bachelor of Arts in English for Business or Teaching English as a Foreign Language
- Master Program by Research
- All Master programs Offered by Cambodian Mekong University
- Be citizen of the Asia Pacific nations
- Have at least two years work experience (for Postgraduate Candidates)
- Be proficient in Oral and written English communication skills
- Be in good health
- Achieve high record in previous study
- Have submitted complete application form*
- Have sent all necessary and relevant documents as required. Documents which are not in English have to be translated into English before submitting.
Successful candidates are to abide by the following contract which is considered the mutual agreement in return for the full-paid/partial scholarship offered by the university.
- Ten-hour work per week for the school—administration, academic, faculty, department and centers’ operational work.
- Engaging in the university research project-assisting the faculty’s research project.
- Providing informal tutorials to sophomores.
- Participating in the school activities such as university promotion, social work…
Application is from June 02 until August 01 of the current year. Applications failing to reach Cambodian Mekong University by the specified dates may not be considered.
- October 01 - October 08 at Cambodian Mekong University (Candidates must arrive in Cambodia one day before the date of the interview)
Orientation is provided two weeks before the start of the program.
- *Candidates may visit and download the application form online.
- **Each candidate should provide a two page proposal and study objectives along with application when submitting. In addition, each candidate is advised to read the scholarship contract clearly before applying.
- ***Each candidate must sign on the application form proving that he or she has agreed to the contract provided by the university; otherwise, application shall not be considered.