Admission Procedures for Overseas Students
- Two copies of official transcripts from the high school the applicant has attended. If the transcripts are not in English, have them translated in English.
- Two copies of certificates holding
- Two copies of citizen ID
- Two copies of passport
- Two 3×4 cm. photographs
Placement Test and Interview
All applicants must take placement tests in English. English placement test is given to applicants whose native is not English.
Course Completion/Graduation Requirements
- Candidates must have fulfilled all the requirements within 4 years with at least 100 to 120 credits
- Have completed and passed all the main subjects required for the course
- Have to be officially approved from the Management Team of the university
- Have not been on probation in any condition